In order to receive Padovan Therapy services you do not need a referral from a doctor or other health professional. Referrals can be made by you through this website or by giving me a call or sending me an email. Once a referral is received, I will ask that you complete an intake form if you have not already done so. The form will be send you via email.
An in-home initial assessment typically consists of:
- A parent consultation/interview.
- A combination of play-based activities, Padovan exercises and observation.
Assessments are tailored to your concerns and your child’s interest therefore may vary slightly depending on needs.
Upon completion of the initial assessment visit:
- I may or may not recommend further follow-up Padovan therapy sessions.
Further therapy sessions would be recommended to address the development of certain skills/ areas of concern or to complete further assessment.
A parent consultation may also be suggested to review any findings of the assessment and to discuss future service needs.
- I may provide you with recommendations to address development of different skills in your child.
- I may suggest booking an appointment with another health professional such as a physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech and language pathologist, developmental optometrist, psychologist, etc.
Please note reports are not included in the initial assessment fees.