Reports, Letters, and OT Forms

As an Occupational therapist, I am able to provide you with reports and letters depending on your needs. Some forms can also be completed by an Occupational Therapist. Please note, fees for reports, letters, and forms are separate from initial and follow up sessions. You may decide you would like a report if:

An assessment has been requested by a family doctor or pediatrician.

  1. You are looking for increased support or recommendations at school.
  2. You are looking information to support funding for equipment.
  3. A report is required for reimbursement of service from your funder or insurance company.
  4. You are looking to update your previous reports and need an actual one.